It is hard to imagine that all these drugs are going to be put into my body for the next month.

However, there is light at the end of the tunnel - my very good friend Krista went through this process, and now she is expecting twins. Thanks to her for being such a great example. There have been moments when I felt that I have hit my brick wall, but then I see that I am still here and moving forward. We also really want to thank all our friends and family for supporting us. Your smiles, friendship and laughter really do make a difference.
Here's for hoping...........
6 comments:
OH my - that is a lot of drugs - a little overwhelming. BUT, if anyone can do this - it is YOU!!! We love you both and know you'll sail through this trial like you have over the past few years!
Good luck!!!! It is an overwhelming process. I have a family member and friend that went through this process and ended up with some great results. :) Keep us updated.
Wow. We'll pray like crazy! For you, for your family--but most of all for your baby(ies?) to be. We love you!
Good Luck! Not that it will be luck... Good Destiny? Anyways, I'll pray for you guys! Now you don't have to get weird looks from everyone when you tell them it's expensive to have kids!! Now they all know! And New York sounded so fun, and Bruces birthday! Thanks for FINALLY getting an update! :)
Love ya!
yay! i'll be right here if you need anything. you can do it!!!
I'm happy for you guys! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment